Greenville Commercial Roof Repair
High-Quality Commercial Roof Repair for Any Business
The roof above your commercial property does more than just keep the rain out, it keeps your business running. When there’s damage, leaks, or other issues with your commercial roof, you’ll need to get it repaired correctly and quickly, so your business or your tenants’ businesses experience minimal interruption. For more than 20 years, business owners and commercial property managers in Greenville have chosen Cornerstone Construction for reliable commercial roof repairs that will fix all the problems without breaking the bank.
Cornerstone Construction can repair the roof of any sized business or property, such as:
- Multistory buildings
- Industrial storage facilities
- Small businesses
- Malls and strip malls
- And more
Not sure if your roof really needs to be repaired? Not sure how much repair work needs to be done? Not a problem! Cornerstone Construction in Greenville proudly offers complimentary, no-obligation roof assessments for local commercial property owners and managers. It’s all part of how we put your satisfaction as our customer first.
Call (864) 523-2804 or contact us online to schedule a free estimate for commercial roof repair in Greenville.
Common Causes of Commercial Roof Damage
Your commercial roof can be damaged by many sources. Luckily, you only need to know one team of commercial roof repair experts to fix that damage, no matter what caused it.
Let us know if your commercial roof was damaged due to:
- Weather: Severe weather, such as high winds, hail, and heavy rain, can cause significant damage to your roof. It is important to have your roof inspected after a storm to ensure that it is still in good condition.
- Age: The older your roof is, the more likely it is to be damaged. Most commercial roofs last between 20 and 30 years, so if your roof is older than that, it may be time to have it repaired or replaced.
- Lack of maintenance: If you do not have your roof inspected and maintained regularly, normal wear and tear could start to damage it. Regular maintenance can help you catch and repair minor issues before they become major problems.
- Improper installation: If your roof was not installed correctly, it could be more susceptible to little issues that end up causing big problems, like small gaps between panels or tiles.
Signs a Commercial Roof Needs Repaired
When you’re running a business or managing a commercial property, it can be easy to overlook the condition of the roof. After all, you probably don’t spend much time on a ladder to see what’s going on up there. However, there are distinct warning signs that there could be a problem with your commercial property’s roof; if you or a tenant see any of these signs, talk to Cornerstone Construction about scheduling a complimentary roof assessment or commercial roof repairs if you already know there’s a problem that needs to be fixed and fast.
A commercial roof might need repairs if you or a tenant have noticed:
- Leaks: Water dripping from the ceiling is the most obvious sign of roof damage. Also, keep an eye out for water stains on the walls or ceilings.
- Higher energy bills: Holes in the roof or insulation can ruin your property’s climate control, resulting in higher energy bills for seemingly no reason.
- Sagging sections: Internal structural damage or a large amount of pooling water may cause the ceiling or roof to sag. A sagging roof section should be addressed as soon as possible because it could lead to a partial roof collapse.
- Visible damage: Of course, if you see damage to the roof, like missing shingles, broken tiles, or cracked panels, you should schedule a roof inspection and repair right away.
Don’t forget that time alone can start to wear on your commercial roof. If you haven’t scheduled a roof repair or replacement in the last 20 years or so, it could already need some repairs due to typical wear and tear.
Why Choose Cornerstone Construction?
At Cornerstone Construction, we are committed to providing our customers with the highest quality commercial roof repairs possible. We are a locally owned and operated company and are proud to serve our community. We are fully licensed, bonded, and insured and all our technicians are highly trained and experienced. We are also an Owens Corning Preferred Contractor and a GAF Certified Contractor.
More reasons to choose Cornerstone Construction in Greenville are:
- Emergency roof repair: We keep a flexible schedule and a fully staffed team of experts with top-grade equipment, so we can complete emergency roof repair jobs. Even if it’s the middle of the night on a weekend, you can count on us to be there as soon as possible.
- Minimal business interruption: As a local business, we know how bad it would be to lose days or weeks to business interruptions caused by roof damage and similar problems. That’s why we work quickly while never cutting corners. We can also work with your schedule, so our commercial roof repair experts are on the job when it is the least interruptive to your clients, customers, and patrons.
- No insurance hassles: No property manager or business owner likes to deal with insurance companies, but everyone needs insurance. When you hire us for your commercial roof repair, you can solve that problem, too. We happily deal directly with your insurance company to ensure you get the full coverage balance and that there are no hidden costs.
- Reputation: We have more than 20 years of experience serving businesses throughout Greenville with a variety of roofing and construction services. Locals trust us, and we show our appreciation by always completing outstanding work.
Why You Shouldn’t Repair a Commercial Roof Yourself
You might be tempted to attempt commercial roof repairs yourself. We highly recommend that you do not do that because it could end up causing more harm than good.
Three main reasons to leave commercial roof repairs up to our experts:
- Safety: Working on a roof can be dangerous if you don’t have the right training and equipment. Prioritize your health and safety by leaving repairs up to the experts.
- Property damage: If you aren’t careful and trained to work on a commercial roof, you could damage it more. Commercial rooftops often have pieces of industrial equipment like HVAC systems throughout the area, so it is even more likely that you might accidentally damage something when working on a commercial roof compared to the roof of a home.
- Business issues: Repairing a commercial roof should be done quickly to minimize any business interruption that could sap your profits. If you try to repair it yourself, it will likely take much longer to finish the job than it would if you hired a professional from the start.
Schedule a Complimentary Roof Assessment for Your Business
For commercial roof repairs in Greenville, SC, count on Cornerstone Construction first. We are prepared to work on any commercial property, big or small. With our fully licensed, bonded, and insured roof repair experts on the job, you’ll be confident that your commercial property repairs will be done right the first time and on time.
Call (864) 523-2804 to schedule commercial roof repair in Greenville. We are available 24/7 for emergency roof repair.